Will & Will Scholarship Program
Who We Are
Will & Will is a husband/wife criminal defense law firm serving clients in Seattle and surrounding cities. Court & Michelle are caring and dedicated advocates who work tirelessly to ensure their clients are receiving the best possible outcome.
More Information About the Scholarship
We are committed to promoting higher education for highly motivated students pursuing a law degree. We hope this scholarship can help offset the high cost of education for college students.
Applicant must be a full-time student attending an accredited university in the United States for the 2018-2019 school year. Applicant must be: 1) enrolled in law school or 2) an undergraduate student who has applied or will be applying to law school. Proof of enrollment must also be provided. We will accept any of the following as digital copies:
- An unofficial transcript
- Letter from Admissions confirming deposit on school letterhead
- Official enrollment verification form
- Acceptance letter on school letterhead
Deadline: September 7, 2018
Award date: September 21, 2018
Online application below. We will notify the winner by phone and/or email. The scholarship check will be sent directly to your university.
- Please write 100-250 words on what makes you stand out as a student, citizen, and candidate for this scholarship.
- Please write 250-400 words on why you want to become an attorney and what you plan to do with your law degree.